Develop compelling direct response copy
The best copy informs the user that they are in the right place and then compels them to take the suggested action.
Confirmation of the right place is as simple as providing message-matching.
Your Landing Page may be about 10% message matching, whereas the remaining 90% are free to convince the user to take action.
Use the following formula to predict conversion: C = M + V + I – F – A
Conversion = User Motivation + Value Proposition + Incentives – Friction – Anxiety